Ring Size Guide
- Measure your finger in the evening when its most likely the largest.
- Do not measure your finger in extreme heat or cold, which might affect the size of your finger.
- Keep in mind that your fingers are not the same size on your other hand.
- Do no go tight with your ring size, therefore, make sure the ring can move comfortably along the entire length of your finger
- If your ring is between two sizes, the larger size is the better choice
Bracelet Size Guide
How to measure your bracelet size?
- Wrap a tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your Lillian Ismail creation
- Mark the number that meets the 0: this is your bracelet size
Another way of measure your bracelet size at home:
- Use a length of ribbon or sheet of paper cut in thin width.
- Wrap it around your wrist and then measure the length with a ruler Always add 1.5 cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, unless you want a very tight fit.
- You can determine that by adding or subtracting centimetres according to whether you prefer a loose or tight fit. Refer to the numbers below for our bracelet sizes